- January 15, 2020 --- Joint Mathematics Meeting (AMS Geometry and Differential Geometry Contributed Papers Sessions; 3:45 pm Room 206, Meeting Room Level, Colorado Convention Center)
- November 12, 2019 --- FSU Topology & Geometry Seminar (Love Building, room LOV 202 at 3:35 PM)
- November 1, 2019 --- FSU Math Graduate Student Seminar (Love Building, room LOV 101 at 11:15 AM)
- March, 2020 --- AMS Sectional Meeting in Charlotesville, Virginia
- January, 2020 --- Joint Mathematics Meeting in Denver, Colorado
- August, 2019 --- Became co-organizer for Graduate Student Seminar in the FSU Math Department.
- August 5-9, 2019 --- Attended and gave the talk Uniquely Placing a Pair of Points via Cross Ratios at the Circle Packing Symposium in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- June, 2019 --- Attended the Georgia Topology Conference at University of Georgia
- April, 2019 --- Awarded Clara Kibler Davis Scholarship.
- April, 2019 --- Awarded Distinguished Teaching Assistant Award
- April, 2019 --- Awarded 1st place in Poster Contest for FSU Math department's 'Graduate Research Week.'
- April 1-5, 2019 --- Presented poster Rigidity of Configurations of Points and Spheres in FSU Math Department's Graduate Research Week.
- March 29, 2019 --- Gave the talk Correspondence Between Projective Geometry and Circle Geometry in FSU Math Department's Graduate Research Week.
- February 8-9, 2019 --- Attended the UF/FSU Topology and Geometry Meeting, assisted in preparation, and gave the talk Rigidity of Configurations of Points and Spheres.