ProjectsGraduate Student Seminar
I run GSS with John Bergschneider and Michael Niemeier. The schedule for our current speakers this semester is below. GSS takes place Fridays 11:15-12:05 in LOV 101. If you would like to give a talk, please choose from one of the available dates and email me.
I enjoy making mathematical crochets of geometric objects.
I currently mainly use GeoGebra to create visuals for my research. It is highly intuitive and easy to begin using immediately.
Past GeoGebra Projects:
- Hyperbolic Tetrahedron
- Ideal Tetrahedron
- Hyperideal Unitary Tetrahedron
- Parabolic Coaxial Family on 2-Sphere
- Hyperbolic Coaxial Family on 2-Sphere
- Elliptic Coaxial Family on 2-Sphere
- Parabolic Circle-Plane on 2-Sphere
- Hyperbolic Circle-Plane on 2-Sphere
- Elliptic Circle-Plane on 2-Sphere
- Parabolic Apollonian Family Mesh
- Hyperbolic-Elliptic Apollonian Family
Current GeoGebra Projects:
- 3D Printing the "Parabolic Apollonian Family Mesh" to use as a stereographic projection model
- Making other apollonian family meshes to be 3D printed.
- Creating an 'orthogonal circle' tool.
- Creating an 'inversive distance' tool.